DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Hello,

I’m looking for a copy of the Phonak Target fitting software, version 5.1 or newer. Could someone please send me a download link?

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Tis now Target 7.3.1, to be precise, hopefully someone will be along shortly to send you link…… Good Luck :wink:

Hi, could I have a link to the newest target software please. Looking to use with Costco KS10

Thanks!

Newest is V 7.3.1 but the reason why @JAndersen80 is asking for V 5.1 or newer, is you can update from V 5.0 or newer but can’t update before V 5.0.

1 Like

Hi
I’m looking for Rexton Connexx8.5.15/RexFit8.5.11 SW.
Can you please help?
Thanks

thanks for the link all much appreciated.

Hello I see this is an old post but I was wondering if you are still monitoring it. I want to purchase the new Widex Moment mRIC 440 hearing aids but I have an old version of compass v2 which only shows models Dream and Unique, do you have a version of this software which can be used for the Moment range and will the widex usb link still work for these new aids thank you for your reply Derek

Check your private messages, and yes the moment RIC models can be programmed with the Noahlink wireless, the USB link won’t work.

3 Likes

Hello, can anyone help me find Compass 5.8 for old Widex?
Thank you!

What’s the exact model your trying to program.

I am looking for Widex Compass GPS

Check your private messages.

Any chances someone could PM a link to Unitron TueFit 5.1?
Thx

1 Like

Hello. Please can someone help me find the Phonak Target software

1 Like

Hi do you have audiogram printout software?

Belton Which models you have to program please mention models name so some one help I can also provide software. @aslan

I’m looking for Oticon Genie software to program a Ria Pro Custom hearing aid.

Iam looking for A&M connexx 6.5

I would appreciate it if someone could DM/PM me the latest Connexx software. I just switched to a new laptop and lost the original installer. Thanks a lot in advance!