DIY School - (v2.0)

I’m guessing you saw this by now? In the forum disturbances thread about 122 I think.

Sorry I should of replied, yes I was made aware of everything.

Cheers

1 Like

Looking for Phonak Target for Mum’s Paradise P70s

Please see the answer in your other post and you can if you want, delete this double post.

Cheers

Hello, can you provide me with the download location for A&M Connexx 9.0.8/AMFit 9.0.8? My hearing aid is A&M XTM Custom P12 and the connecting device is HI-PRO. Thank you.

Hi there, hey sorry I don’t have this version, hopefully someone will come along and offer to help you out.

Cheers

Hi,
can somebody please send me Widex Compass GPS 4.4 fitting software (or newest possible version) ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hey,

is it possible to get Phonak Target software?
Would help a ton!

Hi there, what models are you using, as this determines the correct programming device to use for your DIY projects.

Hi there, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, what models are you using at the moment.

Cheers

Hello everyone.
In researching new aids i’m also researching their fitting software, could someone help me aquiring phonak target and starkey inspire fitting software with the patient database.

, thanks in advance…

Hi,
can somebody please send me Widex Compass GPS 4.4 fitting software (or newest possible version) ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like

Hi, can you send me the Phonak Target? Thanks!

Hi there, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, what modles are you using?

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Check out the target user guide as well, quite handy.

Hi everyone, I’m new here in the forum, but I’ve had HA´s for a long time.
Now I got new hearing aids Oticon More2 and have the problem that I no longer hear the 440 Hz chamber tone A correctly as a musician. It sounds kind of crooked.
I would like to correct this myself and program my HA myself. I already have a Noahlink wireless and need the Genie2 software
Can anyone help me and send me the link? Thank a lot!

Here I describe what worked for me & my classical/acoustic guitars. Maybe it would help you somehow:

Thanks for that, I’ll look at this. As a musician and sound engineer, I hope that I will achieve an improvement with the reprogramming. My acoustician is overwhelmed. Only the fitting software is still missing.

Thank a lot ! :+1: That is a great step for me and hopefully as well for my HA´s.

Hi there, your researching? or you mean you want to program your own HAs, as in DIY.

1 Like