DIY Fitting help needed, will pay

I’m looking to get my hearing aids fitted better since my audiologist is unable to do it. I’m not quite sure what the “base” or out of box gain settings are but they are relatively good for me I do have to increase the volume in most situations but that does not bother me. I’m wondering if there is anyone who would be able to take my hearing aids and see what the preset settings are and maybe make some adjustments for me since I do not have the equipment needed. I feel as if some of the mid frequencies need to be more powerful. If anyone might be able to help please private message me. I wear the phonak Sky M-M. Which requires the noahlink wireless.

If you’re willing to pay somebody to make adjustment for you because your audi can’t do it (can’t do it well, or just simply won’t do it anymore for you), then why not just take your aids to another professional HCP and pay them to do it for you. Why pay a DIY non-professional instead?

If you’re willing to try DIY yourself but simply don’t have the equipment, it’d still probably cost the same to pay a DIY person to do it for you than to spend $170 to just get one for yourself, and spare the time to travel back and forth multiple trips to a local DIY to get your adjustments.

2 Likes