Dave Grohl Opens Up About Hearing Loss: ‘I’ve Been Reading Lips For 20 Years’

For those unfamiliar with Dave Grohl, he’s a rock 'n roll musician.

“If you were sitting next to me… at dinner, I wouldn’t understand a f**king word you were saying to me,” the Foo Fighters frontman told Howard Stern.

Full article: Dave Grohl Opens Up About Hearing Loss: ‘I’ve Been Reading Lips For 20 Years’ | HuffPost Entertainment

2 Likes

“For those unfamiliar with Dave Grohl,”… familiarize yourself with Grohl. :slight_smile:

Such an awesome rocker. Great documentary called sound city might be a good start.

I use eargasm or earasers for loud concerts.

1 Like

I’m quite familiar. I saw Nirvana in concert in Dec. '93. Back when Grohl was pounding the skins of his drumkit like they owed him money. :laughing:

But yeah, I’ve seen the Sound City doc too. Quite good. Grohl is the consummate rock star. I’m glad he found success after the tragic demise of Nirvana. I loved Nirvana too.

Saw him on the news. Hate to inform him but everyone reads lips. But those with normal hearing just don’t give it much thought.

Loved how Cliff offered to fit him up with a pair of hearing aids. Never one to shy away from a bit of self-promotion, Cliff.

3 Likes