CS44 + CS53 Alternatives?

Hello
I couldn’t find CS53 flex strip, I need it to use with minipro for my hearing aids LINX2 961
But I found this NS63 :

Does NS63 is compatible for my hearing aid? Is it an alternative to CS44+CS53 flex strip?
Thanks

Re: NS63 … In a word, yes.

I’ve got 2 flex stips I bought by mistake for my mini-pro and Starkeys. They are unopened in plastic packages. Labels say programming Flex Strip

I have 2 flex strips. I’ll attach a photo.

Let me know if you want them. moretsky@gmail.com

Those aren’t Flex Strips. Well, I mean there not like common Flex Strips and they have 4 conductors so they wouldn’t work;

Oh, wait. I didn’t understand that NS 63 had the Cable and the Flex Strip all built together in one unit. That makes it less expensive ($80 for 2). But current prices in this forum’s Online Sellers category are $50-cables $20-Flex Strips for $70 total and you can use the cables separately for programming other HAs that connect directly to the cables.

great , thank you :smiley:

Unfortunately , your flexstrip has 4 pins.
CS53 has 3 pins.

That’s what I wanted to know about this Integrated cable
I appreciate your help, thank you :smiley:

this one for $8 :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

what do you think about it?

Wow $8. That a great price! I have never ordered from alibaba before. It says minimum order quantity = 1, so that’s good right?

It’s a 3-conductor so I think it would work. Maybe you can be the trail blazer for us. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmmm; Buying from alibaba looks complicated??

Order enough for all of us :sunglasses:

Now that there is funny!