Costco UK - Which hearing aids do they offer as of December 2023?

Hi there.

I’m struggling to identify the brands and models offered by Costco in the UK as of December 2023. Their website does indicate Philips & Resound, which is a start, but not which models. Nor indicative price i.e., I don’t know whether to consider them or not… Nor whether they offer custom ear moulds (even at an additional cost).

Has anyone been to a Costco Hearing Centre in the UK quite recently??

Yes. I have.

Costco are currently selling Philips, Rexton and Jabra. All for approx £1500 each.

Brilliant. And thanks!

My nearest Costco appears to have a hearing centre so it’s certainly an interesting and very wallet friendly option at £1500…

1 Like

They only sell the premium version/models from ReSound (Jabra) Phillips (Demant A/S this company make Oticon, Sonic, Bernafon) Signia (Rexton) so all in all a very good deal at £1500.

Which Jabra though? The Enhance Pro 10 or 20? USA & Canada are selling the 20, Australia the 10.

1 Like

Hi, I have been to Costco UK recently and believe they are still selling Jabra Enhance Pro 10’s both RIC’s and ITE/ITC Customs, as they have only just come out in the US, for Phillips 9040’s RIC’s 9030’s ITE ITC/Customs, I haven’t enquired about the Rexton but believe they are Charge n Gos AX (not IX).

Please note the Jabra ITE/ITC are £2,000 but you get a standard base (not battery) plus one accessory included, I got the multimike. The Philips ITE’s are 9030’s for £1,800 (these were the normal battery version) and I paid about £150 extra (each item) for the connectclip or whatever its called plus TV Streamer…

I hope this helps

1 Like

Super helpful, thanks.

I have a few Resound accessories to hand which makes the Jabra option(s) quite interesting. My needs are not urgent (current NHS aids still work fine) so I can probably wait them out until they offer the 20’s though…