Costco KS9 and Panasonic Cordless Phone System

I have had the Costco KS-9 HAs for a couple of months and have found them to be fine for over the air conversations as well as BT phone calls and BT streaming from my Samsung Android phone and Windows Surface tablet. I also have a Panasonic Digital Cordless phone system (KX-TG832SK) in my house for “landline” phone calls. This phone system has built in BT and the instructions say that a BT “headset” can be paired to it. I have paired my Samsung phone to this cordless phone system which would allow me (the instructions say) to be able to make cellphone calls from the cordless phone’s headset - not quite sure why I would do this but it works.

So my real question is can I pair my KS-9 HAs to this cordless phone system so that I could listen to incoming calls via my KS-9 aids which would have much better sound than the built-in speakers on the cordless system? Not quite sure how to pair the KS-9 to this base unit. Have tried but with no luck. For these phone calls I switch my KS-9s to the T-coil setting which gives me ok sound but BT would be much better sound. Has anyone tried to do this ? Thanks for any advice.

I have tried to do this with a KX-TG9300 series base unit and had no luck (Paradise 70RT) I don’t think it is possible to pair hearing aids to the Panasonic phones.

If you only need one line Phonak makes a landline phone that would probably work with your aids

Jim