Costco KS aids & Roger Compatibility

G’day,

I’m just wondering whether Costco’s Kirkland Signature 9 or 10 aids are compatible with:

1. the Roger On iN device?

2. the Roger Select device?

I currently have the KS9’s and I wouldn’t mind adding an assistive device to hopefully hear a bit better in noise, and therefore I’m thinking of adding one of the above Roger devices if it is compatible with my current aids.

There’s also some potential scope to upgrade to the KS10’s, and that’s why I’m also asking whether the above Roger products are also compatible with the KS10’s.

Any help would be appreciated, as my Costco audiologist says that Costco doesn’t support the Roger products and therefore she is not sure which of them is compatible with the Kirkland Signature range.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks Zebras - much appreciated!

1 Like

@MickeyCee

You can get 1 x Roger On iN or Roger Select iN and it’ll work with both but you have to take the licenses out of one set of HAs and put into others.

3 Likes

I have the Phonak PartnerMic and it works perfectly fine. So long as you get the licenses from the products you’re considering using, you’ll be good with the KS9 and up. It’s a simple one button press setup for pretty much all devices.

1 Like

Thanks @Zebras and @JJTheJetPln :wink::+1:t3:

The Partner Mic doesn’t need any licenses. It works on same technology as the TV Connector.

I got mine super cheap on eBay. 2022 serial number as well.

@MickeyCee

5 Likes