Costco Kirkland Signature Hearing Aids No Longer Available?

I just checked Costco’s HA site, and it appears that their Kirkland Signature v10.0 HA’s (nor any other version) are no longer made/available! They are only listing the Rexton “BiCore C R-Li” (starting at $1499.99), Philips “Hearlink” (starting at $1499.99), and Jabra “Enhance Pro 10” (starting at $1599.99) model HA’s being sold.
Is Costco not going to be offering their re-branded Phonak Kirkland Signature Aids any further in the future, or are they simply just transitioning to offering a newer version (version 11?) of their Kirkland Signature HA’s?

Google search of hearing tracker site for “kirkland discontinued”

For almost a year now?

WH

1 Like

The Kirkland Signature 10 hearing aids were withdrawn several months ago following issues with the charger. Costco then broke off relations with Sonova, the supplier of the KS10s, although Sonova will honour the warranty and supply fixes.

I saw a video from a Costco HCP last week on youtube who said that he heard from someone up the food chain at Costco that there are no plans for a KS11. However I went to my Costco in the UK and the guy seemed to believe that something will come out by Xmas.

The current offerings of the Jabra Pro, Rextons and Phillips 9040 are all pretty strong. Costco even lowered their prices. For the Jabra Pros they are supplying a multi-mic for free. When you consider that these 3 suppliers are effectively Resound, Signia and Oticon makes - they are all good alternatives for evaluation/trial instead of the KS10.

3 Likes