Thinking of upgrading to KS 9.0. Few questions for those of you that already got fitted at Costco:
- What is the custom mold process like, and how long does it take?
- Is the trial in-store only or is there an option for an extended trial?
- Do they provide small things like filters and domes free of charge, or do you have to pay for them?
- I tune my own hearing aids at home with my own hardware. Can I do the same with these?
- How’s the feedback management - do you still experience some in certain situations?
- How well are you able to hear someone talking to you in a noisy environment - do you feel it’s an improvement over your previous HA?
- Is there any CROS compatibility for this particular model?