Costco Jabra Enhance Pro Pair to Multiple Devices at The same Time?

I just bought Jabra Enhance Pro 20 HAs. They seemed to work fine paired to an iPhone and an iPad. But now after inserting and then removing them from the charger the lost pairing from the iPad. And I can’t repair them Is this a known problem? Is there some issue with pairing them with two devices?

It turns out the they are very flakey. When connected to the iPad and a phone call comes in on the iPhone they will connect with the iPhone on only the left channel. And then when when switching back to the iPad both channels are disconnected from the iPad.

And finally, it appears that the ONLY way to reconnect the iPad is to disable the Bluetooth on the iPhone. This is NUTS!

I am extremely disappointed with these these things. They are useless to me. I’m returning them.

Can anyone recommend a good HA that works reliably with an iPhone and iPad?

Thanks,

Dan.

If I’m not mistaken, the only hearing aids that can connect to multiple devices are the ones with classic bluetooth protocol. The classic bluetooth protocol are rare in the HA market due to high battery drain and nots so good connection. The current market is on ASHA. or MIFI protocols and they are low power bluetooth connection. The market is moving to Auracast Bluetooth LE and I hope it will bring better multi point connection support . The only concern is the battery life with multi point connections might take a hit

Sounds like you need to go back to the accessibility settings under hearings devices on the iPad and iPhone and repair the HA remember they only connect one at a time .toggle the BT off on the other you don’t want to connect to sometime it take a restart HA to reconnect to the device you want

1 Like

There is an option in the EnhancePro app that says it is for MFI support. Turn that off. Jabra tech says it’s not working properly.

I have Android so I forget the exact name sorry.

2 Likes

I am not an iphone person or a Jabra Pro 20 person, but if the hearing aids can connect to only one device at a time, it sounds like it may be normal to turn off bluetooth on devices you dont want to connect to.

The pairing is a different story. The pairings should be stable, and you should be able to pair to several devices.

Jabra/Resound makes a phone clip that connects to phones, tablets, any Bluetooth device. You might benefit from that.

RSW,

Thanks for the tip. I’ll give that a try

1 Like