Costco Jabra Enhance Pro Frequency Lowering

Those that need that feature are outside the M&RIE fitting range from the manufacturer.

1 Like

Good point. But clear that my Costco fitter was not even remotely familiar with that limitation. As a rank, but hard working amateur (afa HA go), I figured it out myself… with lots of help from commenters at this forum! Not any different than what I find in my own (retired) Engineering work…sigh.

Ethan

I would like to emphasize that the Resound Surefit 3 domes fit REALLY well to the Phonak Paradise receivers. They are NOT going to come off without real effort…I see from some other posts that domes coming off when taking out the HA can be a problem. Some generic domes I bought are relative junk…ie slip off the Phonak or Resound Receivers pretty easily.

I would highly recommend the Resound Surefit 3 domes for any receiver that they might fit…the RIE receivers all seem to have a pretty similar mounting geometry (?). I also noted that the Resound S3 domes have a series of small holes rather than just one…appears good for wax infiltration…and I imagine also has an effect on coupled acoustics between the receiver speaker and the ear canal (?).

Ethan

How did they know that receiver was suitable? It is clear in the manufacturer fitting documentation.

Good question. I have not found any documentation about fitting the M&RIE receiver. Could you provide a link?

Ethan

Hi here and look under data sheets.

Thank you, very helpful.

Any chance you can provide a similar link for Phonak Paradise?

Ethan

I am just searching but I see 2 models with Paradise in their name.

Virto Paradise
Naida Paradise.

I will keep searching. Most manufacturers have the professional information online.

I also see an Audeo Paradise.

You can check yourself on Phonak pro site, as @prodigyplace has mentioned, every manufacturer has one.

For Audeo Paradise I found this link from the site here.

https://www.hearingtracker.com/rails/active_storage/blobs/redirect/eyJfcmFpbHMiOnsibWVzc2FnZSI6IkJBaHBBbmxFIiwiZXhwIjpudWxsLCJwdXIiOiJibG9iX2lkIn19--a3cde1dded57354cac9029dfc46628880614e602/PH_Product_Information_BtB_Phonak_Audeo_P_210x280_EN_V1.00_027-0602-03.pdf

I was looking for something like that but couldn’t find it per model.

Yeah, it used to be super easy, but now they’ve redone their respective websites, it’s all nice colours and feel good,but a lot harder to find stuff!

1 Like

Thanks to all! To find the Phonak Audeo Paradise for Professionals I had to manually enter the web address:

Ethan

The Phonak files are nowhere near as good or helpful as the Resound files.

Yeah I agree, it’s almost like their trying to hide information!

Just an overall correction to the thread title.

Jabra Enhance Plus is an OTC aid not sold by Costco.

According to my understanding, the subject could be one of 2 models.

Costco sold the Jabra Enhance Pro which was comparable to the Resound One

Since late 2022 they now sell the Jabra Enhance Pro 10 which is comparable to the Resound Omnia.

@rasmus_braun could we have the word Pro added to the title for clarity? Otherwise people might think this thread is about Jabra’s OTC aids. I know some audiology practices sell the OTC version.

3 Likes

Hi Ethan, quick question, when you connect the Jabra devices, does SmartFit Sw identify the type of device etc and also, does it read the current settings?
I have what I think are Pro 10s. The box they came in says they are Pro PMs. Costco audiologists SmartFit shows them as Pro 10s. and the number matches what I have on the device itself EP161-C.
The SmartFit SW I have downloaded only has Resound devices though. That is why I am wondering if the SW will recognize the HAs and come up with the correct features.
Many thanks.

Yes to both questions. I have the same Jabras and it recognizes them perfectly. Be sure to turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and turn your hearing aids off and then on if you are wearing them at the time of NOAHLink Wireless pairing.

1 Like

@JT337 Excellent! Many thanks.

Sorry for the delay, i somehow missed your post.
No, you will need Oticon devices

2 Likes