Costco Jabra Defective Feed

I purchased the Jsbra Enhanced Pro. Atleadt 7 times I have had to have the feed from the domes to the hearingsid replaced. It just failed, no soubd could be heard.

Costco is not documenting each replacement, failed units are thrown away, not sent to manufacturer.

No one has a clue why they are failing? Help

Don’t have an answer to why they are failing, but having worked in the electronics industry for 40 yrs in field service, not sending the failed units back to the manufacturer is normal behavior. Costco is most likely coding the replacement as a warranty replacement, the manufacturer typically monitors warranty replacements and when the repairs reach a certain threshold will take corrective actions. Your failure rate seems extremely high. I would look at outside conditions like your environment. Are they getting wet from sweating and things like that? If they continue to fail I would ask for a complete replacement especially if the failure on one side only. If it is on both sides points more to environmental issues

Thank you for your response. The information is helpful. These new hearing aids replace sn older pair, my point is I have been wearing them fir 15 yrs. I am hoping readers might be able to help environmental factors i can modify on my end to address the problem. If defective materials, I am curious as to how Jabra would know without feedback and reporting. Again thank you for getting me further along with a solution

Do you mean the receiver wire is failing?

I had the actual HAs go bad to where I couldn’t hear sounds through them. Streaming worked fine.