Costco Hearing Aids

I am picking up my Kirkland 5 hearing aids next week.What has been your experience with them

Do a search on ‘Kirkland 5.0’ and watch the messages/threads pop up. Lots to read here about the Costco Kirkland 5.0 hearing aids. Happy reading!

How did you find them?

I have been wearing Oticon Epoc and thought my new HA would be Oticon Alta Pro. Then reading this forum I thought checking out Costco and their Kirkland Signature 5 HA could save me a lot of money and guarantee me a high value product.

I made aide an appointment with Eric at the Winter Park (Orlando FL) Costco. Totally glad I did. Eric was IMO a top notch professional. He interpreted my needs - profound loss of high frequency from gun fire and other weapons. He concurred with my thoughts to go with the Kirkland Signature 5. Glad I went with the KS5, and Costco, and Eric.

Wore my new HAs from Costco to a restaurant the back to the hotel. Love these HAs; their value added to my quality of life is I only to be understood by a hearing impaired person who with the click of a button can hear again. Oh ya! :))

— Updated —

I have been wearing Oticon Epoc and thought my new HA would be Oticon Alta Pro. Then reading this forum I thought checking out Costco and their Kirkland Signature 5 HA could save me a lot of money and guarantee me a high value product.

I made aide an appointment with Eric at the Winter Park (Orlando FL) Costco. Totally glad I did. Eric was IMO a top notch professional. He interpreted my needs - profound loss of high frequency from gun fire and other weapons. He concurred with my thoughts to go with the Kirkland Signature 5. Glad I went with the KS5, and Costco, and Eric.

Wore my new HAs from Costco to a restaurant the back to the hotel. Love these HAs; their value added to my quality of life is I only to be understood by a hearing impaired person who with the click of a button can hear again. Oh ya! :))

— Updated —

Would you mind posting your most recent audiogram results? You can edit your signature to do this. I currently have an Oticon Epoq that has been having repair issues. Unfortunately, I seem to near the top of its fitting range and no other RITE from Widex, Unitron, or even Oticon that I’ve trialled have had enough power for me to use in a variety of situations, including streaming music and phone calls. Thanks!

have you tried a Starkey RIC. the 70Gain receiver unit (if it can be fitted in your ear) should be able to cover you provided you still need a RIC HA to be discreet.
Have a try.

Is there a reason you are using a RITE? Given your hearing loss you would have much better success with a Power BTE hearing aid. Example - Phonak Naida

OK - I’m not new to hearing aids (18 years), but apparently haven’t educated myself enough in the whole field. My hearing aids are BTE, but my audio also told me I have a RITE - I don’t understand the above. The mold that goes in my ear is the solid silicon mold type

— Updated —

OK - I’m not new to hearing aids (18 years), but apparently haven’t educated myself enough in the whole field. My hearing aids are BTE, but my audio also told me I have a RITE - I don’t understand the above. The mold that goes in my ear is the solid silicon mold type