Cost of fitting hearing aids in the UK

£2100 is a good price, any link to their website?

Wholesale Hearing, it comes up on google when searching for the aids. They need a recent Audiogram, and they do a first fit with domes, and offer remote connection support. In my case, my private audiologist took over from there. His work transformed them.

Peter

No that wouldn’t happen, target won’t “brick” older models when trying to connect to a newer version of target, it’s because they would of needed a code to program older version from NHS.

That’s the website I’ve used to get Phonak Naida Paradise back in 2021 :+1:t3:

1 Like

It was Wholesale Hearing I bought from too. They had a very keen price, very fast delivery and the aids had only left Resound UK the day after I ordered them, as I could tell from the packing. But their fitting wasn’t great. I talked to them on the phone a couple of times and it was reassuring to know they are based in Scotland, not India or China.

To illustrate the “fast delivery” point, I ordered them on a Thursday evening and they were delivered to me at home fitted to my audiogram by mid-morning the following Tuesday.

2 Likes

£2100 is good for older P90. The L90 is £2400.

£3000 is roughly what Boots charge for top of range and fitting I believe, including ear moulds.

@Baltazard

@PeterH

2 Likes

This all depends on what they type into the software to find out price.

I realised that with ear moulds and when I’ve ordered stuff via Head Office.

Ear moulds for example, type in ear moulds and it gives a higher price then typing in Starkey soft silicone ear moulds.

So a similar price, fitted. I chose Paradise over Lumity deliberately, and not because of cost.