Conversation while using the Resound/Jabra TV Connector

Streamer for sure. Without it, I need closed captions, which requires focusing on text. With the TVS2, I can look at the actors instead of the captions; that increases my enjoyment when the acting is good. Also, the TV volume is much lower with the streamer, which my neighbors appreciate. (I live in an apartment.)

The TV Streamer 2 does mono and stereo but doesn’t have an HDMI input. Sound from my TV is better via HDMI than via optical, and that’s a bummer. The TVS2 has an old style USB power connection. I don’t know the limitations of the old ‘TV Streamer’.

The TV Streamer+ looks like it gets power from USB-C, has an HDMI input, does Auracast., and looks like it’s less than half the size of the TVS2.

The only brand I see on my TVS2 or its box is ‘GN Hearing A/S’ in Ballerup. My bet is that the TVS2 is exactly the same whether it goes with ReSound, Jabra, Beltone, or whatever brand relabels ReSound devices, though prices vary from brand to brand.

3 Likes

I have two streamers that I use with my Jabras – one for my computer & one for the TV. Wouldn’t be without them!!! Kinda pricey but the difference between participating in meetings 100% and enjoying TV without 100% focus on subtitles (I keep subtitles on since I still miss words occasionally).
-kate.

4 Likes

Cant live without my TV streamer and use the Multi Mic for my PC/laptop.
Got both on ebay for cheap. Streamer was like $80 and the Multi Mic was about $30. I also have a few Phone Clip’s that were about $25-30 but i dont find them as useful unless im on the phone a lot so I dont have to hold my phone

2 Likes

I’m away from home for a while. I’ll look up the CD title when I get home. You can probably buy such on Amazon and look at user reviews. I think we also have a cat entertainment video!

Thanks, Jim Lewis! :grinning:

Jim G