Connexx Smart Direct for iPhone Questions

I got a hand me down i7 from my son and have installed the Connexx Smart Direct App on it for my Kirkland Signature KS8. I had been using the more basic Smart Remote App on my much older Android phone. Has anyone found a “How to Use it manual” for this App? I found a How To myControl App from Signia, but it seems to be different. And on the last page of this manual they talk about getting into the iOS made for iPhone screen. When I initially paired them to the iPhone I did it in two steps, once with the iOS, and then again with the Connexx. Now I can’t get back into the iOS screen shown below for the Signia. I tried the tap the home button three times and that does not seem to do the trick. Has anyone got this app working fully on an iPhone and can help me out with this? I used it yesterday to increase the delay time from when you close the battery door until the HA’s turn on. This morning when I put them in, I managed to get them into my ears without feedback, and then they played a little tune for me! Seems impressive that one can actually do minor tweaks to the HA’s with the app…

I did find the way into the iOS menu. The triple click of the home key has to be very fast.