Connexx 9 software, where to get

Long thread here and still need some help. I have a set of Siemens Pure Caret 701’s. Released about 2013 or so. I read somewhere that, the 701’s can communicate wirelessly via bluetooth to a programmer as long as they have the Siemens e2e (ear to ear) feature. Most all of the Siemens digital aids have this. Is it worth a try to see if they will link up to Connexx 9.9 via Noahlink Wireless?

Hi there, sure those 701’s are pretty old models now, but Connexx 6.5 would be a good guess, possibly ConnexxLink for wireless programming, but the HiPro would be your best bet.

Thanks.Is there a 6.5 manual floating around somewhere? Can’t subscribe to pro, no reply when I requested access. Googled but no hits.

You mean a user guide right, here.

Connexx7_Handbook_v2(1).pdf (4.1 MB)

Thanks. For an older model, the 701’s sure have a lot of advanced features.

Oh yeah, they were the biggest thing since sliced bread in the day, I even had a pair, that’s the thing with HAs, if they work for you and your happy that’s all that matters.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I’m new with hearing device, and I buy a Noahlink for DIY my Signia 312 3NX.

Can I have a link for connex 9 please ?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum sure, you can check out the user guides as well for your DIY projects.

Thanks a lot tenkan :wink:

1 Like

I’ve the Signig Insio 5AX, and want to adjust an add to the program mode.
Please provide link to link for connex 9 .
Thanks.

Hi there, you’ve already asked this on another post, you could delete this one if you want.

Cheers

Hello, i’m owner of a " Signia Pure Charge & Go 7AX - Rechargeable".
Could someone please help me with a download link of “Connexx 9.x” software?

I’m waiting the Noahlink Wireless device that i’ve already ordered.

Welcome to the forum, sure no problem, check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up a first fit.

hi. can you send me the link to download connex 9 please
at anouar.hamici@gmail.com

can you pm me please

Hi there, what models have you got, as there’s different programming devices available for different models.

signia insio charge & go 7 ax

Ok thanks, so don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Check out the Connexx user guide as well.

Hi,
Would someone send me the link for the fitting software:
Signia Connexx 9 ???
for the:
TruHear6 TH 6 RIC Li T
hearing aids?

Since these are Bluetooth, would I be able to program them directly?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.

bexar2022@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, some models have been locked in the past, but you should be good to go

Check out the Connexx user guides as well.