Connexx 9 software, where to get

Hello,
have everyone a link to the connex 9 Software?

Yes there’s different molds available, this is really best for your audiologist to decide, some are more suitable for severe profound losses over others, $100 each is about the going rate in a lot of countries, $240 each is a bit much even for a full “skeleton” or full shell type, but it depends on if it includes the receiver, which may be why it’s a bit high.

Here’s a few different types.

Hi, is it possible to get the Download Link for Connexx 9 Software?

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thanks for this. I remember the audiologist here showing me one and recommending it for my left HA. She said if I had that then she could set the setting in the software to HP. It takes 3 months here to get and cost around $250 here. I saw a site on ebay that does custom molds for $100 but I would have to have an impression made or DIY and send it in. They also said it would be better to send the receiver in for the fit. (I would buy another one for that)

I remember the one she showed me looked like the full shell type. I would like to ask what would be the difference between full shell and full skeleton. The rest of those you sent were mostly for moderate to severe.

Thanks for the replies.

Well I’d say your audiologist will recommend which is more suitable for you, there’s many more that can be considered, , the full shell and skeleton types not only allow for severe profound losses,they also don’t move around or come loose which would give feedback issues at high gains, even the canal lock types are good at this as well, pity it takes so long to sort out, the usual time frame would be 2 weeks, 3months to too long, you could get them done yourself, but a little bit of risk if they don’t fit correctly and have to have them remade!
There’s been a bit of discussion on making your own on the forum,this is one of many ,check it out.

Can someone kindly send me a link to download connexx? Just got a signia HA

I found a place here that said they can do a silicone impression for around $8 per ear. I’m going to try them and if all is good, I’ll bring them to the US on my upcoming trip and I think I’ll try the EBay site. There were good feedbacks. They recommended to send the receivers so it will be a better fit. They also recommended to use the silicone type mold as they are easier to clean and a better fit for the receivers.
They have many different colors but I’m either going to choose the clear or beige. Any opinion on color? My audiologist recommended to me the full mold but that was for the left ear. Since my right ear is better, I wonder if the skeleton would be ok. Would canal types be ok for me? Would the canal be more discreet?

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device (depending on what models you have) best to read the user guides as well, as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Ok sounds like a plan, the silicone type are fine, I use them, only thing is they’re not as easy to clean as acrylic and do eventually stain, but yes the receiver can be removed pretty easy enough.
Well if your worried about feedback/movement the skeleton for the left and for the right you could go for a canal lock, colour wise it’s usually clear for silicone and beige for acrylic.

Is there any other software besides connexx that will work with signia HAs?

No, each manufacturer has its own software for their respective brands, you can get different flavours of Connexx for their rebranded models.

Thanks for this reply. I wouldn’t be needing, I think, to removing the receiver. So would it be better to get the acrylic?

I’m not sure about the movement/feedback. I’m sure the full or skeleton would be better than what I currently use. Which one of these would be more discreet :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve installed Signia Connexx and upgraded to the latest version (9.8.x). When detecting my Signa HA, it says “hearing aid requires a more recent version of Connexx”.

help?

9.8.X isn’t the latest version. doing an incremental update now to 9.11.x

Hello there!. Where can I download Rexton Connexx 9? I can’t find a link anywhere in this forum. Thanks in advance

Hi Tenkan, could I please have the link for Connexx software?
I have Rexton aids.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, the Rexton flavoured version of Connexx is available, have you got your Noahlink wireless ready, do read the user guide as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thanks Tenkan, no I haven’t yet. Ill have to read the instructions

Hello there!. Where can I download Rexton Connexx 9? I can’t find a link anywhere in this forum. Thanks in advance