Connexx 9 Fitting Software

I am planning to do my own adjustments to my Siemens/Signia Pure Micon 7mi and bought a ConnexxAir which my audiologist used and downloaded Connexx 9 software. My problem after loading my audiogram is that my hearing aids are not listed in the hearing aid instruments list in Connexx 9. Can I get a data base for Connexx 9 with my 7 year old hearing aids or do I have to get an older version of Connexx software to self-program them?

You need Connexx with a SiFit Hearing Instrument database for Signia hearing aids. It has other flavors, for example Connexx with a RexFit Hearing Instrument database for Rexton hearing aids, and even other flavors too.

On top of that; Yes, there are versions for older/legacy hearing aids in each of the flavors.

I do have Connexx 9 with a Signia database but it does not have my hearing aids listed. I seems to have only the newer hearing aids listed. Do I need to uninstall Connexx 9 and load Connexx 6.5?

I am new to this and I appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you.

Yes, uninstall Connexx9 and install Connexx6.5.5/SiFit6.10 for Signia older/legacy.

Yes try 6.5, otherwise I believe it was version 7 for the Micon platform.
(Actually I think you do need to install 6.5 first before installing a later version)

Thank you all for your help. I will do as you suggest. Uninstall Connexx9 and install Connexx6.5.

Hi, Sir do you have the link for Rexton Connexx version 9.0.8 with RexFit. Been looking for it with no luck.

Appreciate your help

1 Like

Are there different Connexx 9 Fitting software for certain Country?
Will my Signia Pure HAs work with any Connexx 9 Fitting software I use.
Is there a restriction on this software?
I notice my software under “Info. about Connexx” says Erlangen, Germany.
I wonder if that just means Germany created the software and supply them worldwide.

1 Like

Yes, if you choose another country some specs won’t work, as reported by some Peruvian user in this forum. Try always choosing United States when installing…

Thank you guys for sharing!
Update on the software, the software works with my HAs. I did choose United States. Thanks!

Is possible the latest version of the Siemens program
Signia Connexx

Can anybody help me with a link for Connexx 9.x? I can’t find it anywhere and 8.3.2 can’t update… Thanks!

Later edit: solved!

hi, how did you solve update problem? I have instaled connexx 8 and update manager but update manager can’t find any update. I have installed half year ago connexx 8 in another pc and connexx 8 was updated successfully but now update manager in new pc is telling there is no update.

No, you have to install Connex 9 directly.

Hi PVC,

Is it possible to get Rexton Connexx version 9.0.8 with RexFit Hearing Instrument database 9.0.7?

Big THX in advance!

Can someone give me a link for Connexx9 download. I have Connexx 8 but it won’t download Connexx 9 in Update Manager. Don’t see any update available there.

how to solve update problem?

My wife decided on Signia pure 7X hearing aids. Do you have any tips for the first setting with Connexx 9 and Noahlink wireless? Audiogram available.
She’ll get the hearing aids next week.

Signias came today. First adjustment made according to program specifications and audiogram. My wife doesn’t say badly at first.
I think the journey begins.

1 Like