Connexx 6.0 or Connexx 6.4 for Audio Service Nova 2

Friends, good day!

There is a hearing aid Audio Service Nova 2. Found out that these devices are programmed in Connexx 6.4 and higher. I have Connexx 6.5.5. And he does not see this device in his database and suggests switching to Connexx of earlier versions! No one has a link to Connexx 6.0, 6.2 or 6.4? I will be very grateful!

I’m pretty sure these are locked, or at least a special version of Connexx software is needed unfortunately.

1 Like

Yes, I think so too. I contacted the Audio Service directly. They sent me to the Signia representative in my country. Signia gave me Connexx 6.5.5 and AudioFit 9.5 which were useless. Both of these programs suggested that I use Connexx 6. Also wrote to Signia-pro.com yesterday. But they haven’t answered yet.

Hi, Ariez86.
Can do you please send me the link do download the Connexx 6.5.5 and AudioFit 9.5

Hey! Give me your email address and I’ll send you links there.

1 Like

Hi ariez86,
I got exactly the same issue, trying to connect my HA ‘‘siemens intuis dir’’ with connexx 8 without success, it suggests to use connexx 6 version instead, could you please share the link for connnex 6, thanks in advance,

Hey! No problem. Give me your email and I’ll send it there.

Thanks a lot ariez86, i already got it and succeeded to connect it with my HA :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Good morning i have the same problem with a Nova 2 mini. The link is availiable to send it? My email is kanellopoulosbk@gmail.com.Thank you

hi there
Can you please share with me Signia Connexx 6
My email address is
sajjad300@gmail.com

midoo0072000@gmail.com
Hi bro.
Please send me the link :link:

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic to find instructions for self-downloading (AudioService Connexx6.5.4/AudioFIT6.8.5 for older/legacy and AudioService Connexx8.5.10/AudioFit8.5.5 for newer/current). Both are readily available. Hint; It’s in in the first DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software ).
c1

Can’t be downloaded :pensive:

Did you try right-mouse-click the link, and then post that link into a browser URL (Perhaps in a separate browser Tab)? It works for me. I will try to make it more simple. But at a later time.

1 Like

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

1 Like

hi there
My email address is
fernandezthiago99@gmail.com

hi there
My email address is
fernandezthiago99@gmail.com

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Might be a good idea to remove your email address, we use PM on the forums.

OIC now; There are some/many newer versions that were not being provided by the Update Manager (depending on which country you are in). You had to perform a rain dance or something to get the Updater to provide the newest version (currently 9.8.5) But even that latest version will soon change to a newer version.

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Please read the DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) section (Other less-common fitting software) for instructions on how to obtain:

• Audio Service Connexx 6.5.4 AudioFIT 6.8.5 - for Legacy
  • Audio Service Connexx 9.8.5 AudioFit 9.8.11 (or latest version) - for Current/Newer

btw> We use PMs/Private Messages to communicate. No need to post your email address for automatic harvesting by web crawlers.

Getting a pair of Silk 7X, Noahlink on order, would appreciate anyone’s assistance in obtaining the most updated version of Connexx so I can dive into programming them.

Thank you in advance!