Connection speed of hearing aid applications on phone

I have naida paradise up and use android. Myphonak app is a bit slow to connect. Just not enough if you’re in a hurry
What about other brands?

Oticon is even worse than MyPhonak for me. Junior MyPhonak is super quick but the App does nothing anyway.

1 Like

Are you using the Beta App?
It’s in the play store, and works way better than official Companion app.
Thanks to @cvkemp for steering me to it!

Oticon send a message to me via the “Oticon On” Apps that they are going to discontinue “Oticon On” for Xceed. Oticon advice to switched to “Oticon Companion” Apps for Xceed.

1 Like

I have the Phillips HearLink2 app on my iPhone. It’s slow to connect, but I can tap a side button on my phone, even when it’s locked, and get the controls in a pop up. The only thing I can’t do there is use the streaming equalizer or change the volume on each aid individually. That’s what I use by default rather than the app.

In my experience with ReSound Quattro with iPhone, the app is flawless, speedwise and otherwise.

You can adjust volume separately on each side. First go to Settings->Accessibility->Hearing Devices, and touch the blue section on top that identifies your aids. In the screen you get, turn on the “Adjust Independently” slider. Then, when you triple-click the side button you’ll get separate volume and program controls for each side.

Thanks! I’ll check that out for sure!