Connection issue HI-PRO USB to Phonak

Get a pin or needle to use. That’s what I use.

Thank you very much.

Hi

I have only hiPro 2, can you tell me? To check the hearing programming, I have to use both the CS44 cables, right and left, because I used the right red one, but no option is coming on the screen.

Not sure what your asking, if your wanting to know which cables to get we’ll need to know the exact model of HAs your using.

Hi
I have hiPro 2, can you tell me? I used CS44 red cable to check the listening programming but no option is coming on the screen

Please let us know the exact modell of your hearing aids ?

Do you want to programm Phonak hearing aids , or is it another manufacturer?

Model oction xceed1 SP

Thanks

Which cables do you have ?

• CS44 (for Oticon)
  • CS44A (for Phonak)

The cables look identical , but CS44A have pins 3 and 4 reversed.

Oticon CS44 cable connectors pin out
Oticon CS44 cable pinout

the right (Red) cable and left (blue or black) cable is the same (identical) and the coloring is only for visibility that you can see wich side you need to connect to red/blue.

For programming Oticon Xceed via HiPro you need to connect via CS44 cables , not the CS44A cables.
Alternatively you can programm Oticon Xceed via Noahlink Wireless programmer, wireless without cables.

could be possible that your red wire connector gone bad and one or more contacts worn out. In that case you should obtain a new cs44 cable

I bought it from eBay a few days ago
£15

The cable you have is for Phonak → see red Mini-DIN Male (the connector on the side into Hi-Pro).
On the Mini-DIN connector it is writen Phonak so it is a CS44A cable !
This not working with Oticon Xceed.

For Oticon you need a CS44 cable.

If you have soldering equipment and experience then you can make an adaptor cable to change the wiring from CS44A to CS44 by reversing PIN 3 with PIN 4.

CS44A Phonak cable
c2

Oticon CS44 Cable
CS44 Pin-out

Ok thanks will this cable work

it seems that it is a CS44 cable , but please ask the seller via ebay before you buy.

Ask the seller if the cable is compatible for Oticon hearing aids

Ok
Thank you for help

can you tell me how to do it and To check the hearing programming
Can’t connect what should I do now?
Thanks

You need to open genie software and make a client for programming, did you watch the the video I sent and read the user guide, it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I’ve just purchased this too

From my research the red cables 605/g20/2500-556 have two serial numbers

4402-1036965 is oticon etc universal cs44 as far as I can see
4402-1037149 is phonak based on what other eBay sellers have

1 Like