Connecting spare Phonak hearing aids to phone

Does the junior app pair to two pair of aids?

No, the idea is to have two separate apps on your phone so that each app will work with one of the two Phonak HA sets.

1 Like

In Android, there is an option to duplicate an application. This means that you can simultaneously have 2 of the same applications running each for sene. This means you can have 2 pairs of hearing aids, you just need to know which app icon your pair is in. It means that you don’t have to install a another non-original or junior application

I think it depends on your phone. My Samsung 52 5G only allows cloans for Facebook and one other social media site. I tried several 3rd party cloning and parallel apps but none let me actually connect to the HAs. I know that some people have been suscessful.

1 Like

How long does it take to pair/connect to a set of phonak hearing aids? Not talking about going through the phone Bluetooth settings, just start the app, and pair to a set of hearing aids.

Not sure what your asking. If the HAs are paired to the phone, to connect when the app is started, it takes mine from instantaneously to maybe 10 seconds using the myPhonak app and maybe 30 seconds for the Amplifon app.

Im talking about switching from one set of hearing aids to the other, in the app. Forget my aids and then pair other set?

Yes you have to forget your aids in the app in order to pair another set. I have two pairs of aids paired in my pixel 7 but only one set paired in the app

2 Likes

@Don
This is depending on your used BT version. Next depending on the right sequence to forget and reconnect in the apps you use.
I do not time it because it goes very fast. Maybe with two different Phonak’s about 1 minute max…

1 Like