Connecting Phonak Paradise hearing aids to TVLink II

I can connect to app and use with android phone fine. Have not tried music yet since aid is not tuned correctly yet. The phonak site shows the p312 as non wireless along with the 10

It should be fully BT & TV connector, Roger, etc capable (need receiver licenses for roger, but that’s a different can of worms.)

(Unless you got the “NW” version, which is non-wireless.)

For Noahlink wireless, did you restart your aids before trying to connect?

WH

Yes,just use 1 aid one is ear is dead . BT works fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I got it to work !

2 Likes

Fantastic, glad you got it sorted, now the fun begins.

1 Like

Is the optical cable a 3.5mm to optical ?

1 Like

Yes, the part that goes into the connector is shaped just like a 3.5mm audio plug. The jack can take analog audio or optical. The other end of the optical cable is squarish in shape.

WH

Would a better quality cable than the one that comes with the streamer be any better ?

I think it either works or it doesn’t. It’s digital.

WH

1 Like

Ok thanks, do you know where in target I would adjust for tv streaming ? or does just use the automatic programs.

Sorry, no. But they will know if you post in the DIY category.

WH

Thanks think I figured it out. DIY can be a pain lol.

2 Likes

If you add the TV Connector as an accessory in Target, it gives you specific connection options, but as for the streaming itself, my guess is it uses one of the 2 streaming+mic programmes for MPO and Gains.

Peter

So I got the TV Connector 2 working but it seems to have a mind of its own. Watching tv last night and it goes to super loud then back down to too quiet. any ideas ? I’m using the optical out on the tv.

That seems strange. Yes, TV programmes do transmit at varying volumes, and sometimes need adjusting with the rocker switches, but generally, it shouldn’t need constant changes.