Connecting NM 70 to my Laptop

Hello,

Is there a way to connect Naída Marvel 70 to the laptop? They are not discoverable on the laptop?

Thank you!

If your laptop have bluetooth then you should be able to pair the Marvel HA with it.

If your laptop can not find the hearing aid, then it could be that you have two Bluetooth devices connected to your Marvel aids. e.g. Hearing aid connected to smartphone.
If that is true, you need to disconnect Bluetooth on one of those devices. Only one device connected to your aids at a time.

So please disable bluetooth on the smartphone first , to disconnect the hearing aids from the phone, then pair and connect the hearing aids to the laptop.

check also this Tread

On Win10 go to Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth
then close both battery doors on the Hearing Aids.

You only need to pair one Bluetooth device (Audio) and this should have a symbol like this
Bluetooth

During the pairing process only the one BT Audio device with this symbol is needed !
THIS IS THE CRITICAL PART

After closing the battery doors, the computer should find the hearing aids in the “Other devices” area.
Then wait …
After a short wait, it will give the option of pairing them as the Audio device with the symbol you see above, in the Audio section.
Then click on the new Audio device and hit “Connect”.

If the sound output of the laptop is still not going to the hearing aids then go to the Task Bar and left-click on the speaker symbol and the ^ symbol to open up audio device options. Selectg the hearing aids from the selection.

1 Like

Still undiscoverable! :((

Please delete the bluetooth devices on the laptop and then start a new pairing process.
Open the battery compartment on both hearing aids and close the battery doors.
Then hit “add new bluetooth device” on the laptop.
Then wait a while until all device infos were obtained
You just need to pair one Bluetooth device (Audio) for both hearing aids. And this should have the Audio Symbol (Headset Symbol)

In my setup the left (L) Naida M is configured as master hearing aid. Therefore the symbol picture showing L-Naida. If your master hearing aid is the right (R) then it will show R-Naida, or whatever you named it in the Target software. You can set/give your Hearing aids a dedicated Bluetooth Name inside the Phonak Target software and you can choose if the Left or Right hearing aid should acting as the master hearing aid.

during bluetooth pairing the Phonak hearing aids showing up as three (3) bluetooth devices!

Two of of the bluetooth devices are BT_LE (low energy) devices and these two are reserved and work only with the MyPhonak App ( they are just for controling the L/R HA via the app) → you don’t need to pair the two BT_LE devices on the Laptop! Because you can not use them on the laptop because there is no MyPhonak App for Windows

The third bluetooth device is the correct BT Audio device for the Headset Mode for audio streaming!
This Audio BT device is the one you need to hear audio on both hearing aids and this is the BT-Audio device you need to pair to the laptop.

Open Bluetooth settings and press the + button, to add a device
G1

Click on Bluetooth (Mice, keyboard, pens, or audio and other kinds of Bluetooth devices)
G2

Restart both hearing aids , by opening and closing the battery door of each HA.
Then wait until the Audio device appears on the list. Click the Audio device with the Headset symbol
G3

click “Done”
G4

You successfully added the Phonak hearing aids as Audio device
G5

2 Likes

It worked! Thank you!
I was on the bus last night and many devices appeared on my bluetooth and I was sleepy. :DDD

4 Likes