Connectclip - 3 red flashes

Hi all,
I’ve just received a replacement oticon connectclip, went to set it up and after initially showing a blinking yellow light while the hearing aids were pairing, it is now just showing 3 red flashes every few seconds. I can’t turn it on or off, putting it on charge does nothing and trying to reset it doesn’t work either. Any ideas what’s going on?
Thanks

A quick Google search says the battery is low.
It needs to be left on the charger until green lights.
Then you can set it up.

Thanks, unfortunately I’m pretty certain this isn’t the problem as low battery is indicated by a steady red light when the connectclip is turned on. It’s been on charge for about an hour now without any change

I would try a hard reset and ChatGPT says this:
A rapid red blinking light on the Oticon ConnectClip indicates that the device is experiencing a critical error, often related to a battery or charging issue. To fix this, try the following steps:

1. Reset the ConnectClip: Press and hold all three buttons (volume up, volume down, and multi-function) simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the light turns off and then on again.
  2. Charge the Device: Ensure the ConnectClip is fully charged using the supplied charger.
  3. Pair Again: If the issue persists, unpair and re-pair the ConnectClip with your hearing aids and Bluetooth devices.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, contact Oticon support for further assistance