Cochlear implant mobile phone companion Bluetooth problem

Hello everyone, last year, I had a cochlear implant. My cochlear implant model is N6. I bought a mobile phone companion from Resound. When I listened to music, he was very strange, he would automatically connect to the cochlear when there was sound, and disconnect when there was no sound. He confused me, and I wanted to keep my cochlea connected without being disconnected. Would you like to know if such a problem has been solved?
thank you!

From memory (Now I could be wrong) the phone clip only streams phone calls. The N6 doesn’t stream directly either like N7 or N8. I think you need a mini mic or Resound multi mic 2 to stream music or watch videos on your compatible smartphone. You don’t say what sort of phone you have iOS or Android. I know Android will work with the N7 & N8. I’m really not sure if Android is compatible with N6.
Good luck.

You can stream music with the phone clip. I get the beeps with the phone clip when the audio would stop. It’s just how the phone clip works. Are you sure you have a N6 if you got your processor last year? N6’s became obsolete last year. I would think you would have a N7 or N8. If you have a N7 or N8 you may be able to connect directly to your phone without needing the phone clip. If you have the N6 then no phone will connect directly.

Which one of these processors do you have?

1. CP802Carbon
  2. IMG_7359
  3. IMG_7239
1 Like

CP910,I am Chinese and made it in China, because the n7 was launched in October last year and I made it in May last year, so it was a few months early. However, buying n7 requires 14 to 150,000 RMB, and converting US dollars requires about 20,000 USD. I can’t afford it!

I am Chinese and made it in China, because the n7 was launched in October last year and I made it in May last year, so it was a few months early. However, buying n7 requires 14 to 150,000 RMB, and converting US dollars requires about 20,000 USD. I can’t afford it!

1 Like