Clicking sound - Jabra Pro 10

My right aid intermittently starts to click. When it does this I turn it off/on and the issue resolves itself for about 24hrs before it starts again. The clicking doesn’t follow a pattern, just randomly clicks, hearing is unaffected. I will schedule a visit to Costco but curious if there could be some user error on my part that would resolve the issue.

New guy just skimming through… Do you just hear it, or can others hear it too? If others, try to get someone with a phone to record it. They are always asking me what the noise is from my Mother’s HAs.

Could it be interference? Do you have them hooked up to wifi or TV??

Maybe a receiver going out. How old are the aids? Try looking closely at the wires from the receiver to the aid with a magnifying glass andntake a look. But they can go bad but look fine also

I had the receivers replace in early July for a different issue, but this could be early life failure on the receiver that was replaced.

Thanks

Only I can hear it, based on the other post below thinking it could be an early life failure on the receiver that was replaced in early July

Thanks