Can you make adjustments on the streaming equalizer only for Oticon Real 1s?

That is, without adjusting the general “hearing” equalizer, for example on MyMusic program. I could have sworn i saw people talking about this being a possibility but my audi had absolutely no idea, i wanted to raise the bass a bit for the streamig but she inscreased the general bass and now hearing people in the mymusic program is as unbearable as hearing myself too.

Is there such an option?

Also an additional question, my audi is not familiar at all with the Genie software and doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing at all, i’ve researched a lot in the forum about genie and it seems that there are just so many possibilities that are worth playing around with.
I would certainly love to DIY as it’s the way i do everything in my life, i love exploring all my options and making the best out of what i got, but NoahLink is gonna cost me around $130 where i live and it’s not exactly affordable for my current financial situation but i can definitely get it, it’s just a question of do y’all think it’s worth it? Worth adding that the audi admits her shortcomings and is willing to adjust completely based on what i want, it just feels too much of a hassle to go every few days for a small adjustment.

Thanks.

Absolutely, this is the way forward for some of us, at that price it’s worth getting as you’ll save that over a few visits to your Audiologist clinic, plus of course it’s the industry standard for programming, so you’ll be able to use the Noahlink wireless on all the major brands and models from the last few years, your Oticon is OPN onwards, ReSound goes way back and were the first to this type of wireless programming, your possiblity’s are almost endless, plus the fact that you have an audiologist that’s willing to work “with” you is a real bonus!

1 Like

The streaming equalizer is only available for Oticon Real hearing aids onwards (Real 1 , 2, 3) and Intent .

I think i agree with you here, i already put $2k on the hearing aids so i believe it’s worth the extra to unleash the full potential of the device and get optimal performance, thanks for the insight!

1 Like

I have the real 1, are you suggesting it’s found on the companion app? I was referring to editing those settings on the genie platform, does the genie have that? Where do i find it

The Oticon Real support streaming equalizer , but you need the latest firmware update 1.1.0 installed on the Real hearing aids. See this thread , or klick “image”

You can check the firmware version of your Real HA inside the Companion App.