Can’t get Rexton Reach to pair

Just got them . Audi paired them to phone. Lost that tonight. Can pair to tv or Ipad either. Any suggestions

Only thing i can suggest is trying to find a youtube video showing the procedure.
Also dont have any other nearby bt devices actively pinging.
And… what phone are you using

iPhone 15. I tried every video and all suggestions. Will call Rexton and Costco tomorrow

1 Like

I had to try a few times to get them to pair, you first need to pair the aids to the iPhone before the app. To pair with iPhone go to settings, accessibility, hearing devices, at the top of the screen tap the box below MFI hearing devices to start the pairing then while the phone is looking for your aids cycle power to the aids ( hold the bottom buttons until you hear tones then hold the buttons again until tones.) I had to do this maybe 3 times

5 Likes

Thank You, this worked. Next Frontier is the TV connector. Will try again this afternoon

1 Like

I spent most of the morning on the phone with Rexton trying to get the tv streamer to work. It is interconnected with app. Instructions are not available as to how to do that. It finally connected . Turned tv off and on . No connection to streamer . If this doesn’t get easier I will return them

1 Like

After 3 calls I got it working. TV connector must be controlled with the APP. Some good adjustments there. My old KS 10’s were simple. Set it up 3 yrs ago and it always connected to the aids

1 Like

The TV connector works perfectly without the app.

1 Like

Not for me. I have to choose Steam and Play on the app. Sometimes It have to reconnect the Aids

Are you talking about a Rexton TV connector or a third party BT device?

The new Rexton TV connector. Just got it Wednesday

You are correct. The button on the right aid starts the streaming. The app is good for fine tuning. Rextons instructions are not very good. Hope this post helps others

1 Like