Can Specsavers Advanced Elite receive calls using Android phones?

I have recently upgraded to using Specsavers Advanced Elite. I was led to believe they could take and make phone calls over Bluetooth but I have not had any success. Has anyone succeeded making calls over Bluetooth with these hearing aids?

So these are the sonova models? you shouldn’t have any issues doing this, how are you trying to connect? Do you have them paired to your phone, what phone are you using? Making sure you get this right first will make everything easier.

I don’t know who the original maker is. My phone is a Nokia X10. The hearing aids are quite happy operating over Bluetooth and streaming programmes from the BBC. If someone calls the only way I can talk is to switch off Bluetooth and use the phone normally.

Ok so different countries have different models I believe, so what country are you in- UK? Nokia X10 never heard of this model, so this is standard android 11 can you update to 13, it seems to have the correct bluetooth 5.0 with BLE, classic, so looks like we just need to confirm the exact model that Specsavers have sold you and then work out the solution.

Thanks, Yes, I’m from the UK and my phone is upgraded to Android 13. The box in which the hearing Aids came has Advance on it. I see they are advertised as one of the companies providing hearing aids on the Specsavers website. Does this help?

Could you post a picture of the hearing aids?
Also, do you use their app on your Nokia?