Can I use the roger pen 1.1 directly with my phonak marvel audeo M-90R

Hi There,
I have a question and I can’t find the answer in the forum, or my english is to bad to understand.

Can I use the roger pen 1.1 directly with my phonak marvel audeo M-90R (not the RT) without any other hardware.

Software is marvel 2.0
Thank you

You’ll need the receivers installed on to your Marvels using this machine in the picture.

2 Likes

Or you’ll need to buy a Roger Pen 1.1 iN device. Notice the iN, this Pen will work directly with your Marvels.

1 Like

I see this “Roger-License-Transfer machine” the first time. Thank you for this picture.
What is the name of this thing?
In the picture there is a RogerX receiver. Is it possible to activate a marvel with any old RogerX receiver?
Does it also work with a design-integrated Roger receiver?

It’ll only work with a Roger X, not a integrated receiver.

The Roger X needs to have a serial number of 1744 or later. Any earlier ones won’t work.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering,
would the roger pen 1.1 without iN works out of the box with the M-90RT ( telecoil) with rogerdirect or did i need the Roger x adapter too?

You can use a normal Pen 1.1 with the myLink (telecoil) receiver.

If you don’t use the myLink receiver then you’ll need the iN Pen or a normal Pen and 2 x Roger X receivers to install on to your Marvels.

Hello I am a new user of the forum and I write from Italy. Also I would be interested to know the features and see the audeo marvel m-90 phonak. I can ask you how you are and if you bought them most. Also I wanted to ask if it is possible to write private messages.