Buying: Phonak CS44A programming cable for size 10 battery size CIC

What’s different about the Target software? Obv’s all this is fairly new to me.

Edit: not to worry, did a search and seems to be the newest software, and harder to get. I have another question but will ask in the correct area- Thanks

iPFG is for older/legacy and Target is for newer/current.
Both are available, the first being readily available.
Specsavers product being locked?? I dunno.

I suspect they are unfortunately, no easy way to find out until I’m able to try the software. I also have a couple weeks to return my hi-pro, so might have to admit defeat on this occasion and return that and head back into my fitter to get my HA’s adjusted again. I’ll be prepared next time I buy some though!

Thank you all for the help though

This is for a left cable but you could contact him and ask if he’s got a right cable?

Hahaha. Look at the EBay Seller’s name (Based in United Kingdom, tanderson001 has been an eBay member since…). Then look at the OP quote,

Me thinks he is selling his left in hopes of getting a pair.

LOL, I didn’t notice!

It’s a small world, (American Disney version from a time when some of us entertained our kids this way) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey, thanks for letting me know! Yep, that’s me selling my left one, no point keeping it myself as will likely be a few years before I get another set of HA’s, and ones I’ll be able to programme myself if needed.