BTE Hearing Aids for Profound Loss

I am from India, and i’m using Siemens Artist 2 SP BTE (12-channels) from last 9 years. suddenly right side of aids stopped working and i sent it to Siemens repairing center. But they have returned and said, it is now end of support.

Now i have only option to buy new hearing aids and i have to buy new aids in pair, because left side of hearing aids will not compatible with new aids,

I am searching for new aids as per my audiometry. (attached below)

now i still confuse which company i should use now and which hearing aids will more suitable and can give high power , natural voice .

I heard some branded hearing aids company Starkey, phonak, oticon, siemens etc.

I met one audiologist who is franchise of Siemens , told for Signia Motion SP 3px or 5px, that is 24 and 32 channels.

Siemens sales person suggested me to use BTE SP (Super Power).

my query is, which hearing aids model will suitable (as per my audiometry) in other brand (Starkey, Phonak, ReSound, Oticon, and Widex). Which has good service in india

I have to decide very soon, because i’m getting very difficulty without hearing aids.

Have no idea about India. Phonak Naida B (or V, which is older model, but still quite good) or Resound Enzo 3D are both quite good for profound losses. Resound has the advantage of being made for iPhone and can stream calls and music directly to iPhone.

Signia is the new name for Siemens. Signia Motion is the BTE, so Siemens BTE SP is the Signia Motion SP.

If you can do a trial with a return you could try it first.

In India, there is no trail system, you have to buy first. Some basic range of hearing aid offer on trail by very few audiologist.

Sounds like you’ll do well with another pair of Siemens HAs as you’ve worn Siemens for nearly 10 years.

I have the Signia 13 7NX P and do not quite have your loss, though close. I am using hard acrylic custom molds with no vents. Looking at the data on the NX, it looks like they would work for you without going to the SP if you use molds since your lower frequency fits within the parameters. If the P receiver does not work, you use the same hearing aid, (7 NX) and only need change the receiver to the SP. I am uploading the NX data, but if does not work, then go to their website under the “Professional” tab and you can get the data.Pure_13_Nx.pdf (1.0 MB)