Bluetooth headset with Phonak Marvel aids

I wear two Phonak Marvel hearing aids, which can act as a bluetooth headset. I need to buy a 2m band walkie talkie which can interface to the hearing aids and use them as its headset. I will also need a wireless PTT button, since my ears will be inside a helmet, and I won’t therefore be able to use the multifunction button on the aids. Ideal would be a walkie talkie that already has bluetooth integrated into it, to communicate with a bluetooth headset. If this is not available, then I will have to buy a radio such as the Baofeng UV-5R, and a bluetooth adapter and wireless PTT button. There seem to be lots of these on the market (all made in China), but so far I have not been able to find anyone who can tell me whether these will work with the Phonak aids. Can anyone tell me
a) Is there any 2m band walkie talkie that has Bluetooth built in, and will work with a bluetooth headset?
b) If not, is any of these bluetooth dongles known to work with the Phonak aids?

Thank you - Rowan

Yaesu had Bluetooth support in some of their radios, including the VX-8R. I don’t know if they work with all Bluetooth headsets, or just Yaesu ones. I have not used them.

Kenwood and Icom also have some radios with Bluetooth. See the Kenwood TH-D74 for example.