Better way to switch between iPhone and iPad with Signia 7Nx

Hi, I’m using the Signia 7NX and I have a question.

I have a iPhone and iPad mini. Right now I’m switching between devices by turning the device I don’t want to use off which causes the Bluetooth to be switched over to the device I want to use. Sure seems like there should be a better way to switch between devices. Does anyone know a better way? Thank you!

I have the KS8’s, which are quite similar to the Nx7’s, and an iPhone 7. I was a reluctant participant in the apple world, so have nothing else, “i”.

This may or may not help you, but when I am playing for example from iTunes, if I bring up the current selection being played to full screen, there will be a link right at the bottom of the screen that says where it is sending the audio to. If you touch on that it brings up an option list as to where audio can be sent. In my case it can be to the iPhone itself, to my hearing aids, or if I am in a paired vehicle, to the vehicle sound system.

So perhaps if you are listening to your iPhone, and want to “tune in” your iPad, then you may want to do something similar on the iPad and select your Hearing aids from the list that should be there…

1 Like