Best Running Earbuds for Hearing Impaired

Any runners out there with thoughts on best Bluetooth earbuds for those with hearing loss? I am a iPhone user and also stream from Apple Watch. Mostly concerned about the degree to which one can amplify external sound with “Transparency Mode” to match hearing loss, overall volume, etc.

My hearing aid receivers have shorted out twice now during routine runs, which is absurd, given that they are touted as being IP68 waterproof. Need to go back to using earbuds but would love it if I weren’t functionally deaf if I need to interact with someone while running or exercising…

You say you’re close to getting a CI on another thread.

If that’s the case, then no ear bud will help you.

I have relatively well preserved low frequency. In the other thread I talk about CI with hearing preservation. Thx

I have the Anker - Life Dot 3i Earbuds from Walmart for about $50. Don’t run but do walk about 4 miles regularly and sweat a bunch. Works great on calls from my android phone and watch, but should work also with an iPhone.

Using the app, am able to boost the frequencies as needed. Can be used singularly as I keep one paired with my cellphone and the other paired with my smart watch. Don’t think there is a transparency mode as I only wear one at a time.