Battery module will not twist into place on sound processor

Help need please Cochlear people… My rechargeable and disposable battery won’t twist onto my processor this morning, without forcing it. It will go 2/3’s of the way but no further, and I don5 won’t to force the last bit.

Both rechargeable batteries will still twist easily onto the battery charger, so the fault lies with my processor I’m assuming… I’ve scrubbed the connection on the processor with a dry toothbrush and still the battery won’t connect.

Does anyone have any ideas as I’m lost without my CI???

On your N7 the side with the wire.
The battery has a nub sticking out.
That nub has to be towards the wire side of the N7.
The battery twists to the right, don’t force it.

Do you have a spare battery you can try?

What about your spare processor?

Does this help?

I’ve tried all spare batteries none of them will go on with the easy twist. This is how I know it’s the processor that’s faulty. All the batteries go onto the battery charger with the easy twist motion. I don’t want to force it or I won’t have a processor at all.

We don’t get any spare processors like your US people. It’s one only​:cry: for us Aussies, no free gifts either only spare parts for the processor. :cry:

I wish I could help you more.
Just don’t know how without looking at your processor.
Maybe a picture of your processor connection would help.

@Raudrive here are 2 pics for you.

This is as far as the batter will close.

The lever is different on yours than mine.
Try to push it over with your finger nail to look like mine.

I just pushed the lever of mine to look like yours and the battery would not connect.
Then moved it back as before and battery connected correctly.
That is why your battery is not connecting.

1 Like

@Raudrive your a genius thank you so much… It’s now working for me.

3 Likes

No problem.
I just remembered that is a lock.
When the battery is connected you can push that lever over and lock the battery on.
Child proof.

1 Like

I’ve never noticed that lock before. Just goes to show how observant I am. Or how non technically minded I am.