Back online, wow I survived a whole day without HT!

What was your last 24 hours like without hearingtracker :pleading_face:

8 Likes

I suffered from withdrawal!

WH

9 Likes

Is the “New” filter gone?

WH

2 Likes

Yeah @tenkan & @WhiteHat, as a creature of habit, it knocked my routine, for 6 :upside_down_face: Withdrawal symptoms indeed WH :rofl: Hopefully that’s the site maintenance sorted for a wee while… Cheers Kev :wink:

6 Likes

Hi very sorry about the downtime guys. We attempted to upgrade the forum, which ended up being a lot harder than we expected. We ended up abandoning the upgrade because the upgrade broke our audiogram feature, so we’re working on a staging server now on the latest operating system (a requirement for the upgrade) and once we have ironed out the last little issues, we’ll migrate over.

18 Likes

i had to research a question on my own instead of reading old posts or asking here… it was horrible!! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I have New, but you might not if there’s nothing New for you, which is likely given the downtime :wink:

3 Likes

I was shocked when I couldn’t use your forum. Thank you

4 Likes

I first thought it was the zombies that worked down your servers during the eclipse day!

5 Likes

I didn’t have Tenkan’s post in new, but saw it in “Latest” at the top. Didn’t occur to me until later. But I have new now.

WH

2 Likes

It made me angry!

:rofl:

2 Likes

I’m shocked I didn’t notice it. And a little concerned.

1 Like

A while ago Amazon stated they were going to shut down dpreview. That really shook me. Been a member there for over 22 years. Luckily Amazon found a buyer for the site. There were many members that felt abandoned, but after all it is a business. Some of the employees there left angry. Bridges were burnt.

Learned one thing.

• Don’t take forums for granted!
3 Likes

My last 24 hrs without Hearing Tracker are nothing compared with the wake-up call i’ve gotten since I came to visit my parents!!
They either can’t find their HAs or they forgot to recharge them overnight. They’re constantly saying : “I can’t hear you” and if I shout, they say, “Stop yelling.”
It’s a very real reminder to always wear my own HAs!!!

5 Likes