Avoid Reset?

The Enhaced Pro app works really good but what good is it if the hearing aids get reset everytime they charge? It’s nice to be able to set the sound levels, especially with the streaming from the tv. The streaming is very tinny and irritating but setting the sound with the app makes it great. But it’s also becoming useless if it has to be reset every time the aids are charged and the settings go away.

1 Like

I think you are talking about GN ReSound hearing aids. Did you know that your hearing aid streaming can be setup to your liking so that streaming is not necessarily tinny and irritating? Like this;

1 Like

The main purpose would be to go to your audiologist to have those settings set permanently if you’re always having to set them. Shows the hearing aids aren’t programmed correctly.

2 Likes

No, they are fine normally. It’s only the tv streamer that puts out bad sound.

That would be great but how do I get registered on that site without a valid account number?

@kumaaz I think your audiologist can do the settings for the tv streamer based on what @Zebras has said and the picture that @pvc posted above

1 Like

Get the TV Streamer adjusted then.

1 Like

If these are GN Resoud aids then in SmartFit the OP/audiologist can also change the gain handle settings for streaming from the TV streamer or multi mic. It’s the last tab in the gains screen, so it appears as a fifth tab after the four tabs for the installed programs.

1 Like