Automatic program change issue with Phonak Audeo Paradise

All hearings aids come with a manual. A manual can also be accessed on line. It’s probably a good idea to look at the manual to better understand what your aids can and can’t do. You paid a lot of money. It would be nice if you know what you paid for. It would be even better if your audiologist would do his job and explain to you how your aids work

1 Like

The Sky model can do everything the other Phonak models can do a part from the tinnitus feature.

The Sky model automatically comes with a normal battery door and an adult ear hook but a tamperproof battery door can be placed on the Aid and also a junior hook can be added.

2 Likes

So you want to see your audi and tell him you want to set up custom programs. It only takes him seconds to do. I have paradise naidas up and currently have 2 custom program’s set up. I see him this week to decide if I want more. I hate to say this but you may have to put your foot down. I can’t imagine paying all that money and you don’t get to use the aids properly. In my book your audi is being unprofessional. This should all have been explained to you

Young children don’t get program control or volume control, or many of the features that adults get.