Assembling your wildfire-ready kit

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Hmmm, Hear Here!!! :mute:

1 Like

Cell phone … AND charger.
Thanks for posting that list! It’s about the same for the hurricane preparedness list I’m looking at.

I’m glad I won’t be taking any rechargeable hearing aids + base + power cord TIMES two to get through a whole day. Those days are gone. I’m back to simple battery aids with packs of tiny batteries to-go.

4 Likes

Such lists are always going to have to be individualized depending on one’s needs. Something like “Anything you use on a regular basis. Be sure to include any medications or medical devices.” Many of use CPAP. I’ve gone camping with CPAP. Comparatively dealing with hearing aids is a breeze.

2 Likes

I can understand your predicament @MDB My wife Elspeth has one of these CPAP machines for sleep apnea, she also has COPD, its a full facial version… It’s fine, except when she moves in her sleep, it then wakes me, by whistling cold air, down the back of my neck :rofl: a few choice expletives (under my breath) and we eventually drift off back to sleep…The Joys of married life :joy:

My whole life consists in a 40L Osprey Bag.

Made my life so much simpler.

I can get up and go in no time at all!

3 Likes

Gotta love Osprey. I have 3 sizes. One for under the plane, one carry-on and 1 backpack for under the seat.

1 Like

Osprey 60L Sojourn is my “live-in” bag; Ospray Nova (no longer made) is for carry-on & laptop. They’re THE BEST! :ok_hand:

1 Like