Apple watch, cellular

if I have compatible hearing aids, does an apple cellular watch stream from the watch to my HA, if my phone isn’t with me?

Not unless you have phonak aids paired to your watch or if you have Oticon aids you need the connect clip, even then i am not sure that will work

It doesn’t work with my Philips 9010 aids.

My non-Cellular Apple Watch 9 is paired with my IPhone 14. I can tell you it does almost nothing without the phone in my pocket. One of the reasons I bought it was to stream from the watch directly to my HAs. Keeping in mind while it’s not cellular it does it does have a cell connection as long as my phone is with me. But I can tell the watch to stream something and it will actually go through the phone. But because the phone is in my pocket the streaming to my HAs is spotty at best.

The best thing I can say about Apple 9 watch is it quickly advised me I had Afib and to see a doctor. It was right….It also identified my wife the same way. It also has great fall protection and easy 911 calling.

If you have a Bluetooth headphone see if you can pair it to the watch and have it stream to it.
If it does than maybe Phonack legacy Bluetooth hearings aids will work.