Anyone selling Beltone Serene 17s?

Looking to buy - thanks

Did you know that the Belltone Serene 17 is the exact hearing aid as Costco’s Jabra Enhanced Pro 20s and the Resound Nexia 9, rebranded for Beltone… Why not just by the Enhanced Pro 20s from Costco for $1,599 new, 3 year warranty, lifetime service, 180 no question return and a free replacement for 1 lost hear aid during the first 3 years…

2 Likes

Thanks! I am DIY, so I don’t currently have access to the Jabra Enhanced Pro 20s software, but I could probably get the Resound software. They are really exactly the same in all features and functions?

The absolute only different is the Tinnitus Cloaking, but I prefer the Relief App… I operate my Enhanced Pro 20s with the Resound App… The App is idential in every form, but name. I just do it to show others…

1 Like

The Tinnitus Cloaking is availble if you wish wish to turn it on. Just Costco is not allowed to turn it on…

2 Likes

amazing info - thank you!!!

I use the resound relief app with my Oticon aids. It is even better that the Otion tinnitus program.

1 Like

I have the Jabra software if you need it. PM me.

The software that turns on the Tinnitus help in the hearing aid. I would love to get a copy. Do install it through the charge case connected by a USB-C cable to your computer or do you bluetooth the hearing aids to your computer to run the software?