Anyone have a recommended audiologist in Seattle?

I’m in Seattle and looking for a great audiologist. I’ve had mediocre luck over the years including trying the audiology clinic at Virginia Mason.

Don’t get me wrong, all the audiologist seem to understand ear biology and hearing impairments, but I’ve found they don’t seem to keep up with the latest hearing aids, and really fully understand fitting properly. All the discussion in these forums, including fitting algorithms etc, are lost on the audiologists I’ve seen.

I currently wear Oticon More, but have flirted with trying Phonak Lumity series out so would want ideally an audiology who deals with both Oticon and Phonak.

I can totally relate. Very similar situation. Audiology is one of the worst industries in existence. 1 in 20 follows best practices and most are glorified senior scammers. Lumity has so many game changing exclusive features. I’d recommend it, and consider Roger On

I’ve only emailed with Christopher Stefanile here. I wasn’t impressed with his way of thinking, degree of helpfulness and communication but I think the clinic overall is much better than average. Also get yourself an HSDC advocate and use them as much as possible. One of the best decisions I ever made. The director Joel, has been so helpful to me personally