Anyone experience hearing loss after Covid vaccination?

We don’t do facts any longer. Feelings seem be the new rule. Also seems like those that say, “Follow the Science” are usually the same ones that don’t seem to believe in basic biology 101, i.e., what a female or male is. I remember when the saying, “in America, you can be anything you want to be”, didn’t mean, I get to pretend and you all must go along with my delusions.
When govt pushes anti-biology propaganda while censoring and banning those that support biological fact, they create untrust all around. I work in a pathology lab, know the “facts”, yet still don’t believe a word of what my govt is saying because I don’t trust them… and with very good reason.

1 Like

My problem with all the anti-vax information coming out of the USA, is that most of it only makes sense if you lived in the bubble called the USA.

“Hospitals are getting kick backs from every COVID shot they give.” and all that stuff.

Well, if you don’t live in the USA, you can quickly see how this is fabricated as a scare method for people in the US, because other countries don’t have for-profit health systems :slight_smile:

The latest ba.4 and ba.5 sub-variants are no joke, people. The previous vaccinations will not cover you for these latest mutations because the mutation is on the spike protein. I’m in my mid 40s and it took me and my spouse out for a few weeks. You don’t want this, trust me :slight_smile: The first few days you will just grimace in pain with a fever of 39c+ (102f+.) It feels like you are dying and it’s not fun. Get the latest vaccination to protect yourself and don’t be like me and wait.

Take care of yourselves!

3 Likes

8 yrs ago I had my first ever Flu vaccine . I was a RN in a hospital and was “encouraged” to get it since I was a manager. I was 65. Within a 2 week span I went to profound deafness and suffered everything that goes with that. I was reported to VARS (vaccine adverse reporting system.) There was not 1 DR who believed that my deafness was caused by the vaccine after the million $ workup and alot of steroids which caused its own side effects. After contacting CDC they said that there was 350 reported cases of SSHL(single sided hearing loss) that yr which is low considering the # of flu vax given every yr,so when Covid vax came out naturally I did not get it. I was lucky I was not working any longer otherwise I would have lost my job as there were no exceptions. I am 73 now, do not take a single med on a regular basis. I believe in exercise eating right and let the body take care of it self. If the covid vax would prevent me from getting it I would probably go for it but saying it lessens the disease is false. I know others who have taken it and still got really bad cases of covid I am not against taking medication if necessary and I am not anti vax. I want alot more proof that something is safe AND effective before I take it.

2 Likes

Living in the USA bubble, you know that hospitals are indeed getting monies from the government for every reported case of Covid. Call it kickback or compensation.

That same bubble remembers that "big pharma " is responsible for the opioid and fentanyl crisis because they pushed doctors to prescribe them.

Inside that same big USA bubble is the fact that Pfizer & J and J are the most fined pharmaceutical companies in the world. Those fines are due to false claims of drugs contents, falsifying test data and a host of other issues.

J&J are in the process of a lawsuit for having secretly included asbestos in baby powder.

Always remember that the US government gave full immunity to these companies from any liabilities related to any issue with their covid vaccines.

Your family member died or was severely injured by side efforts of the vaccine? Too bad. You can’t sue the pharmaceutical companies.

Forgive me if I have serious doubts about what comes out of big pharma or the politicians mouths.

4 Likes

The evidence that the vaccine is safe and effective is overwhelming at this point. The vaccine may not keep you from getting it, but it will keep you out of the hospital. I’m sure you are very healthy. But keep in mind that one of the most relevant co-morbidities when it comes to covid risk is just age, which you cannot control. There are only two ways to build up immunity to this virus–getting a vaccine or getting covid. When you are deciding wether or not to get vaccinated, stop looking at the risks of the vaccine and start looking at the risks of the vaccine relative to the risks of covid. Contrary to what the anti-vax propeganda is pushing, covid is not a ‘nothing virus’, it is not the case that getting covid and recovering will leave you stronger.

1 Like

Happily, we have so much independent evidence at this point that the vaccines are safe and effective that you don’t need to trust big pharma.

1 Like

@Neville Sorry, but the covid vaccines aren’t safe, it is after all a personal choice, and there are safe alternatives to the covid vaccines, you just need to search in the right place.
If you want more info, check openvaers and see Dr. Peter A. McCullough substack’s and video on Joe Rogan…

3 Likes

I’ve listened to that interview. Sadly, you’ve been misinformed. Try checking out 98% of all other doctors and scientists. McCullough is shameful. And, if I recall correctly, vaccinated.

1 Like

But sorry, I shouldn’t let myself get drawn in. No one’s opinions are going to be changed here. This is why I said right off that this is the bed we’ve made and now we have to lie in it. It’s not like mistrust of government came from nowhere. It’s unfortunate that many more people will die than needed to, but that’s just our world.

Be sure you buy all the right anti-covid vitamins and untested supplements!

1 Like

@Neville Oh boy, seriously…

1 Like

You mean your opinion, not others, because other people are free to make up their own opinion?
You mean your bed not other’s?

Just to be clear, you are absolutely entitled to your own opinion, but you aren’t entitled to force it on others.
And the argument of 98% isn’t going to cut it, plenty of examples, see David and Goliath to name just this example.

I am not anti-covid vaccine, but anti- forcing it on people without due diligence.

2 Likes

I am also anti-forcing vaccines on people. Do you see me creeping into anyone’s houses at night and stabbing them in the arm?

But opinions are not all equal, frankly. And what do we do when opinions about public health issues that effect the entire community are being formed based on a pile of anti-vax lies being bandied about by “Brave Maverick Doctors”? I’m priviledged enough to be able to go back to the primary literature, but the majority of people don’t have the access or the training to do that. So what do I expect them to base their decisions on? And I get that people like stories about the underdog, or the brave whistle blower–I do too.

So which is it for you? Are the majority of vaccinated doctors and scientists naive? Brainwashed? Idiots? Or are they all in on some nefarious conspiracy?

3 Likes

Pfizer sponsors most everything in the U.S media, so why do think the complications people are experiencing are not headline news.

2 Likes

Right. And the effects go far beyond health. Inflation and supply shortages won’t end until Covid is whittled to something tolerable. We’d get there sooner if everyone would take the experts’ advice to wear masks. Alas, there are too many saying they’d rather die in a revolution than wear a mask at the grocery store. They’ll watch their standard of living continue to decline, and pretend that changing this or that politician can somehow fix the underlying problem of people refusing to act in their own best interest no matter how little is asked of them. I’m reminded of people who complain about the high cost of auto insurance, yet can’t be bothered to signal their intention to turn, or who brake first and signal later anyway when it’s too late to do any good. So we all suffer increased accident rates and resultant increased insurance costs because lifting a finger, literally, is too much to expect.

3 Likes

I do understand or try to understand the anti-vaxers position, in the world we now live in, where truth seems to be an afterthought, and lies seem to take precedence, it is little wonder that trust in many aspects of life, no longer exists! Did I have side effects from the vaccine, yes I most certainly did, did I get them from the booster, yes! On both occasions my hearing dropped way down, but it returned after a few days, will this stop me going for the second booster? No chance, I get it in a few days time… Now, I had Covid last March, I was very ill for 11 days, and I most certainly believe, if I wasn’t vaccinated, the likelihood of me surviving was very questionable! Sometimes for the greater good, we have to trust the medication will work, and yes, this may have as yet unforeseen long term implications, but I believe the alternative wasn’t an option either, with thousands dying worldwide on a daily basis! Sometimes, you have to just bite the bullet, take that leap of faith, and hope for the best outcome, not just for yourself, you have a collective responsibility to your fellow man/women… My 2 cents worth, as always your YMMV! Cheers Kev :wink:

2 Likes

@davekstott Completely fair assessment. And I can add another one into the mix:

Blood money: Bayer’s inventory of HIV-contaminated blood products and third world hemophiliacs.

And to support your claim about opioids… story time:

When I was down in the US many years ago, I had an abscessed tooth with a lot of pain. I went to a dental clinic to get some Tylenol T3s to ease the pain until I could get back to Canada and get the tooth pulled. She wrote me a script for about a hundred pills. However, when I looked at the label, it said ‘Hydrocodone.’ I had never heard about this drug, so I went next door and got it filled by the CVS then called a medical friend in Canada. She said ‘THEY GAVE YOU WHAT? That’s Vicodin, which is illegal in Canada, and it’s basically an Oxy.’ I ended up never taking them. It amazes me how quickly the doctors want to write you scripts for opioids when all I was asking for is a T3. Oh, and yes, I am aware that a T3 has codeine and codeine is an opioid as well, albiet an extremely weak one and it’s just tacked on to the acetaminophen in the T3.

Besides isn’t this a hearing aid forum? If you want to discuss covid vaccine go find a forum for it. I’m sure there must be plenty of them.

Fair, this will be my last post in this thread.

1 Like

It is shameful that someone can shame a Dr who dedicated his life in saving others and has a lengthy track record of being a stellar in his field.
Why am I surprised! we are in a time where anyone can pretend to have a knowledge when in reality they have nothing.
What a shame

the ques I replied to was has anyone heard of hearing loss after covid vax. I ans. based on my experience with the flu vax and hearing loss.I have no intention of getting the covid vax. I don’t know if you have experienced sudden hearing loss. You loose your sense of balance, can’t tell where a sound is coming from, crowds are a nightmare along with head pressure and headaches,driving is very scary so the social isolation is overwhelming Perhaps you think that the risks are insignificant vs getting covid.The risks are still too high for me to take a chance. I will take Natural immunity over man made. The evidence is not overwhelming that the vax is safe. It has not been around long enough The people who get the vax are the test subjects

5 Likes

Covid is already “whittled” itself to “something tolerable” all by itself. Each subsequent variant is making people less ill, partly because of the way the variants are mutating and partly because nearly everyone has developed some measure of protective immune response to it.

Research shows that the spike protein from Covid causes clotting and other problems, though, and some of these problems persist in people’s bodies. What amazes me is that people are still advocating voluntary reception of an mRNA concoction that causes the body to produce massive amounts of spike proteins for an extended time period. :grimacing:

4 Likes

That’s exactly what Professor Didier Raoult have said back in 2020 and he had been a subject of witch hunt from various places including Macron’s government, because it doesn’t fit the coordinated narrative of lock-downs and vaccines.
For sure he had a tremendous support from the people of Marseille, who know his integrity and dedication.
Same goes to the late Dr Vladimir Zelenko who successfully treated Pr. Trump and 1000s of people against covid, especially the delta variant.
And the list of the unsung heroes goes.

How many people who died on hospital beds because they have been denied alternative treatment, because hospitals get paid loads of money for every covid bed they report, and even get moar money for people dead with covid.
At the end of the day it’s all about money.

The problem is, the people who were guinea-pig for the vaccine, now have to live with hearing loss, tinnitus, heart inflammations and God knows how many diseases induced by the jab.

Dr Robert Malone including Dr Peter Mccullough and many others have warned us about the effect of the vaccine on the hearth and other issues.

The question is, who is to blame for the effect of the vaccine, especially hearing loss and tinnitus?
Are they going to be liable?
And what’s the monetary damages they should be paying?

And if you want to tell me “it is for the collective good”, then please go see the people who lost their loved ones because of the jab, go see people who had blood clot because of the jab, go tell that to the families who were fighting hospitals in the court of justice to get their loved ones treated with successful alternatives, or as simple as getting them out of the hospital, …

It is not because you are OK with the jab that you should impose it on others or make it mandatory for them to get out of their houses or go on with their daily lives.
And what makes it even dangerous, is the lack of transparency and debate by the healthcare professional, it’s just one way traffic, the vaccine or nothing, that’s just wrong.

Some reading:

Remember that Jesus didn’t have many followers in his days, and yet here we are 2000 years afterward and billions of people now recognize him and what he did and…

3 Likes