Ampli-energy R 5 | NX R (micro), what is this?

Beter Horen (Amplifon) offers a E 1000,- reduction on a set of Ampli-energy R 5 | NX R (micro). Checking google does not make me wiser on which device Amplifon rebranded here. https://forum.hearingtracker.com/t/amplifon-ampli-energy-r5-what-is-this/62531? has found out that it is obviously top level Resound, The topic is from Aug '21. Rebranding like Amplifon does makes it even harder to find your way in the HA world
I have the ReSound LiNX Quattro since 2019 and like them, Is it worth the money of switching to Ampli-energy R 5 | NX R (micro)? The offer promises innovations.

1 Like

@frans.leferink
This Ampli-energy R 5 | NX R (micro) will be most probably the ReSound LiNX Quattro 9 62 which is an older model from 2018….

1 Like

Thanks for the info, where did you get that?
It’s an offer I can easily refuse, because i’m using the 9 61 right now, purchased it in 2019. As I said before, i’m happy with it but curious whether there was some progress the last 5 years.

This formentioned HA is an outdated model, that’s probably while they sell it that cheap.
OogVoorOren.nl has a great list of Amplifon HA’s on their site available.
Some maybe even most of the Amplifon’s are rebranded and locked HA’s.

1 Like

I would avoid Amplifon at all cost if possible, they’re borderline scammy.

1 Like

Visited ‘Beter Horen’ today for a hearing update, tests and info. The Ampli-energy micro r5 turns out to be a Resound Nexia, their newest model. The bargain will cost me over 4000 euro’s (2000 off included). Which still is a lot of money. I go for the trial, curious whether it enhances my hearing.

@frans.leferink
Sorry to misinform you on my first post, there are lots them. That’s why I put the question mark.
But you took the right way to ask them personally.

Which Nexus do you have, as there are also a lot of them in different price classes. So without further specification it stays unclear what you’ve got.
For instance I found the ReSound Nexia MicroRIE 9 for €1770 a piece at ReSound Nexia MicroRIE 9 — Onlinehoortoestel

As @Reginald says watch it. Probably the Amplifon type probably cannot be programmed ever by yourself as the Resounds could be. Amplifon protect their HA’s by using special databases.

Hope you like them. Good luck.

Wow, that’s truly a bargain… I’ve rolled my eyes so hard that I cannot unroll them now.
I find those “discount” tactics incredibly offensive.

1 Like