Ali express

Anyone purchase a Noah link wireless from aliexpress? Was there any issue or is it a scam

Please be aware that there is a new version of Noahlink Wireless, which is version 2:

https://www.himsa.com/products/noahlink-wireless/

I am a frequent user of AliExpress for various tech items, IEMs, watches, watch bands, tea service pieces…geek stuff. I have had pretty good luck. A couple of items have been broken etc over the years and I have gotten prompt attention and refunds. I never expect or plan on returning anything. I think they run a pretty tight ship re. their sellers. If items arent sent out by X date, refunds are automatic etc.

I, yesterday, ordered a Noahlink from Happy Hearing Hearing Aids Store on AliX…~ $128 shipped. It is already at shipping/outbound sorting stage. I am confident it’ll be fine. Shipping takes awhile but usually comes before estimated time. My (first HAs) Jabra EP 20 fitting at Costco isn’t until 26 APR, I expect it will be here by then. But I have the Resound software all set to go…not expecting my first move will be to dive right into the setup…but may upload my profile twice on the system to initially have a look…and have one for eventual DIY’ing, first to activate the adjustable cone. I’ll post my AliX experience.

2 Likes

Have you tried eBay. Sometimes they have really good deals in used ones.

I too have had very good results with AliExpress, takes a little longer on shipping as mentioned, I got a few different programming device’s from them, the Mini Pro was one.

Thank you. I will try and get it from Ali. I am in Canada

Just checking in to inform that my Noahlink ordered from AliExpress on 11 APR arrived fine today the 19th to me in the Mid-Atlantic. Actually the fastest delivery from AliX I can recall. My Jabra EP 20 fitting is not for another week. Total was~ $128 + st sales tax. Had I waited a couple of days I could have gotten in on a sale which would have saved me $10, but it is still fair amount less than Amazon, though without easy return etc. Hope this helps someone.

1 Like