Accessories micros remote with auracast

I haven’t yet found remote microphones with auracast or LE technology that can be used with the Oticon Intent 1. Does anyone know of any?

I don’t believe anything like that has seen the light of day yet.

No just the ReSound Multi-Mic+ which has Auracast and works with GN’s LE Audio capable products like the Nexia, the Beltone Serene and the Jabra Enhance Pro 20 HAs. I am guessing they do not work off brand but do not know.

My partner and I returned the standard Multi-Mic so we could get the Multi-Mic+ when it was available at Costco. When we go out together we can each benefit from the one device.

An Ebay seller is selling the Resound Multi-mic+ for $239.

They say in the description that it currently works with the Nexia and Jabra Enhance Pro 20.

If you have one of the high end Samsung phones, maybe you would want to try it. If it doesn’t work maybe you can sell it here in the classified section.

works on oticon intent

2 Likes

link

options please.

Search on MoerDuo in the forum. One user tried it with his Jabra EP20s without success. That’s a sample size of one however.

I’ve ordered a cheaper unit and it should be here any day. I’ll write a review when I’ve tried it.

2 Likes

I thought Samsung made updates that made LE audio work now. So that information may be out-of-date.